Company Secretarial:Irish company law imposes a list of certain duties on every company & company secretary, such as filing returns, circulating accounts, maintaining statutory registers etc.
A failure to perform these and other duties can lead to criminal and financial penalties. Our service in the company secretarial area can help you and your company avoid these penalties & ensure your company meets its requirement under Irish Company Law.
We can assist you with:
* Company incorporation.
* Business name registration.
* Maintenance of statutory registers.
* Maintenance of statutory books.
* Annual Returns and their filing.
* Share issues and transfers.
* Directors/secretary changes.
* Registered Office changes.
* Provision of Registered Office.
* Company strike off.